Tube assemblies for critical applications.
Fabricated to Rigorous Standards
Pinch-off tubes and pump-out tubes fabrication involves:
- Firstly, tubes are processed using stringent procedures designed to produce the highest quality product.
- Secondly, meticulous attention to detail ensures correct tubing wall grain sizes as well as interior wall cleanliness.
- Thirdly, for precision-brazed assemblies, only low vapor pressure, as well as the highest grade filler metals, are used to create a clean and reliable seal every time.
Pinch-off tubes, pump-out tubes, as well as tube assemblies in standard sizes can be delivered within 10 working days (ARO).
Specify a Tube
To specify a tube or tube assembly part number, please make the following selections e.g.:
1. First, tube outside diameter: nominal diameter in 1/16″ increments
2. Secondly, tube material: copper (Cu) or nickel (Ni)
3. Thirdly, tube length to the accuracy you desire.
4. Fourthly, configuration for “End 1”
5. Last, configuration for “End 2”