FOR METALS, CERAMICS, & COMPOSITES.
Our heat treating services include the following:
- Assembly weights in excess of 60,000 pounds
- Sizes up to 60 inches in diameter and 120 inches in length
- Temperatures to 2000°C
- Vacuum baking to National Laboratory Standards
- Laser component pulse purge processing
- Precise dew point control processes for surface enhancement
- Hydrogen annealing
We routinely perform out-gassing by thermal processing (vacuum baking) of space hardware, seals, novel materials, and assemblies to specification for major aerospace contractors and electronics producers.
Controlled Dew Point Processing
Controlled dew point processing enables VPE to oxidize and treat product selectively for specialized applications.